What people say about us
- "As someone struggling with a knee problem at the moment it's refreshing to find a site that has things that can help me but I don't actually mind having in my home!"S, Kent
- "It's nice to have a place that understands that while your circumstances might change, health-wise or otherwise, your taste doesn't"P, Kent
- “You don’t know when you’ll need a bit of extra help. It’s good to have things like this all in one place"Pretty, Good product tester
What's been happening
Kitchen tables to offices, living rooms to schools, gardens to gyms. More than ever we’re asking our homes to flex with changes in our lives and circumstances.
Read time: 1 minute
If we can make bins design features, then why not anything?
Read time: 5 minutes
Our latest tweets
- Kitchen tables to office, living rooms to schools, gardens to gyms. More than ever our #homes having to flex with o… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1243304592185622528
- #AccessibleHomes #HomeAdaptation #BeautifulAccessibility #InclusiveDesign needs much needed coverage. Apply people! https://twitter.com/RTRPGlasgow/status/1222487959515037696
- Such a great idea 🙂 https://twitter.com/WheelChicHome/status/1216266650800087040