What people say about us
- "Some great ideas. Fun morning and will definitely be checking back when I need anything to help around my home. Would recommend to others looking for things to make life easier too."H, Kent
- "I bought an OXO Good Grips biscuit tin for my mum after finding out about it through Laura. It's really made a difference as she was struggling to open the one she's had for years. Now she can get at her custard creams with ease!"R, Kent
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
What's been happening
Kitchen tables to offices, living rooms to schools, gardens to gyms. More than ever we’re asking our homes to flex with changes in our lives and circumstances.
Read time: 1 minute
If we can make bins design features, then why not anything?
Read time: 5 minutes
Our latest tweets
- Great 121 chat this morning between @kdarke and Diana Davies about getting older. "You just have to adapt to the si… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1277959094716882946
- "Layout determined by need, not history" and "survival of the most adaptable". Great article about how covid-19 wil… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1274249974289752066