What people say about us
- "It was a really interesting way to spend a morning - finding out about new products, chatting about design, and having a laugh. And a really nice almond croissant! Thanks!"A, Kent
- "It's nice to have a place that understands that while your circumstances might change, health-wise or otherwise, your taste doesn't"P, Kent
- "I wish I had known about this site when I broke my wrist"P, London
What's been happening
A handy guide to help me (and you!) navigate the confusing world of inclusive design in practice, courtesy of my nan.
Read time: 4 minutes
All the hot gossip from our latest testing cafe in North London, chatting about all things bathrooms, and me learning about what the hell a scullery is!
Read time: 6 minutes
Are we setting ourselves up to fail with the way we are designing our bathrooms at the moment?
Read time: 5 minutes
Our latest tweets
- Such great news! https://twitter.com/transportforall/status/1054339777867247616
- Amefa worked with a product designer to develop cutlery that would work for people with limited grip strength or wh… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1054643776956850176
- @HousingLINews 3 of my favourite (aka worst) stats to show need for better #housing #adaptation and #information