What people say about us
- "It's nice to have a place that understands that while your circumstances might change, health-wise or otherwise, your taste doesn't"P, Kent
- "Some great ideas. Fun morning and will definitely be checking back when I need anything to help around my home. Would recommend to others looking for things to make life easier too."H, Kent
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
What's been happening
A handy guide to help me (and you!) navigate the confusing world of inclusive design in practice, courtesy of my nan.
Read time: 4 minutes
The finishing touches: Disguise and distract but beware the clutter
Read time: 20 minutes
A closer look at lighting, contrast and my HUGE pores.
Read time: 10 minutes
Our latest tweets
- Just sat down with my brand new copy of #AgeFriendlyHousing by @HousingLIN @LevittBernstein and @RIBABookshops Noth… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1019499178194538498
- Get some use out of those inaccessible plug sockets without all the bending and stretching. With these nifty gadget… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1019255765247365120