What people say about us
- "I wish I had known about this site when I broke my wrist"P, London
- “You don’t know when you’ll need a bit of extra help. It’s good to have things like this all in one place"Pretty, Good product tester
- "As someone struggling with a knee problem at the moment it's refreshing to find a site that has things that can help me but I don't actually mind having in my home!"S, Kent
What's been happening
A handy guide to help me (and you!) navigate the confusing world of inclusive design in practice, courtesy of my nan.
Read time: 4 minutes
The finishing touches: Disguise and distract but beware the clutter
Read time: 20 minutes
A closer look at lighting, contrast and my HUGE pores.
Read time: 10 minutes
Our latest tweets
- What high sided plates are made for. Eating all of the food with one hand #inclusivedesign #habitat #summersalad… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1021018373524721664
- Just sat down with my brand new copy of #AgeFriendlyHousing by @HousingLIN @LevittBernstein and @RIBABookshops Noth… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1019499178194538498