What people say about us
- "It was a really interesting way to spend a morning - finding out about new products, chatting about design, and having a laugh. And a really nice almond croissant! Thanks!"A, Kent
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
- "As someone struggling with a knee problem at the moment it's refreshing to find a site that has things that can help me but I don't actually mind having in my home!"S, Kent
What's been happening
A handy guide to help me (and you!) navigate the confusing world of inclusive design in practice, courtesy of my nan.
Read time: 4 minutes
The challenge for designers is to show that the most sensible housing for older people can also be the most desirable. This new book is full of inspiration.
Read time: 10 minutes
Even the smallest injuries can have a big impact on how we interact with our surroundings
Read time: 3.5 minutes
Our latest tweets
- "The challenge for designers is to show that the most sensible housing for older people can also be the most desira… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1026827299159769089
- @LittleLoraWood @AdaptingA Well that sounds like something I can get on board with! Would love to chat more
- Nice to see fellow 30 somethings thinking about #adaptingwithage #agefriendlyhousing And a fellow Laura 😀 https://twitter.com/AdaptingA/status/1024620651657801731