What people say about us
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
- “Like a Tupperware party, but more wine and less Tupperware!”H, London
- “You don’t know when you’ll need a bit of extra help. It’s good to have things like this all in one place"Pretty, Good product tester
What's been happening
The joys and pains of cooking. Talking pots and pans with lifelong saucepan users!
Read time: 10 minutes
High visibility goes highly desirable. If cyclists can make high-vis cool, then we can do a lot better with products as we get older.
Read time: 3 minutes
Our latest tweets
- @HousingLIN lovely to meet you today and find out about all your brill resources. Will send you a link to my 32 goi… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/976524276839874561
- Love what @united4allages are doing to create shared spaces and mixed age communities against prevailing tide of ag… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/976468947334782976
- Latest on the blog: Pots and pans that will make you blink! http://www.prettygoodproject.org/products/latest-product-testing-saucepans-in-the-spotlight/ https://t.co/bsko8dWg28