What people say about us
- "Some great ideas. Fun morning and will definitely be checking back when I need anything to help around my home. Would recommend to others looking for things to make life easier too."H, Kent
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
- “You don’t know when you’ll need a bit of extra help. It’s good to have things like this all in one place"Pretty, Good product tester
What's been happening
A handy guide to help me (and you!) navigate the confusing world of inclusive design in practice, courtesy of my nan.
Read time: 4 minutes
Part 7 of my adventure into making my home a lifetime home. Zero thresholds mean zero hassle, but what the hell are they??
Read time: 9 minutes
A (clearer) look at my brand new glasses and pondering if once derided specs can become mainstream objects of desire, is there hope for the lowly toilet raiser??
Read time: 2 minutes
Our latest tweets
- @OtherPaulSmith That's really interesting. Horrible, but interesting. It's amazing how much better designing for ac… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1042042342805590017
- Interesting times. The lucrative opportunities presented by the 100 year life #ageing https://www.ft.com/content/eb7c5c9a-b4e8-11e8-b3ef-799c8613f4a1?platform=hootsuite
- Ideas and people that are making the world a little bit better #innovation https://twitter.com/nesta_uk/status/1041245334536683520