What people say about us
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
- "Some great ideas. Fun morning and will definitely be checking back when I need anything to help around my home. Would recommend to others looking for things to make life easier too."H, Kent
- "It's nice to have a place that understands that while your circumstances might change, health-wise or otherwise, your taste doesn't"P, Kent
What's been happening
A handy guide to help me (and you!) navigate the confusing world of inclusive design in practice, courtesy of my nan.
Read time: 4 minutes
Demystifying weird paint names, unlocking the secret language of decorators, and unlocking power of great visual contrast in your home colour schemes.
Read time: 5 minutes
Part 7 of my adventure into making my home a lifetime home. Zero thresholds mean zero hassle, but what the hell are they??
Read time: 9 minutes
Our latest tweets
- Great to see some more options appearing for people for #adaptations #housing #ageing #NHF18 https://twitter.com/helengreig6/status/1042397487892447235
- Good luck @AdaptingA at #NHF18 this week. Can't wait to see what you've come up with and hope people like. Or will… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1042340195897630720