What people say about us
- "I bought an OXO Good Grips biscuit tin for my mum after finding out about it through Laura. It's really made a difference as she was struggling to open the one she's had for years. Now she can get at her custard creams with ease!"R, Kent
- "It's nice to have a place that understands that while your circumstances might change, health-wise or otherwise, your taste doesn't"P, Kent
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
What's been happening
A handy guide to help me (and you!) navigate the confusing world of inclusive design in practice, courtesy of my nan.
Read time: 4 minutes
All the hot gossip from our latest testing cafe in North London, chatting about all things bathrooms, and me learning about what the hell a scullery is!
Read time: 6 minutes
Are we setting ourselves up to fail with the way we are designing our bathrooms at the moment?
Read time: 5 minutes
Our latest tweets
- So excited to blog about what I saw yesterday at BRE innovation park. Thanks 'Chris and Sally' for having us all ro… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1060891315829903360
- @InnovAgeUK @RamaGheerawo @HHCDesign @10DowningStreet @natfednews Super impressed @InnovAgeUK was at no.10 and… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1060580909907435523
- The challenge we have is how to adapt our ageing housing stock to house our ageing selves #housing #ageing #bredementiaandhousing