What people say about us
- "We love the ball spoon! Great for my daughter who has a visual impairment as well as my mum with arthritis and it looks really cool"A, Nottingham
- "I bought an OXO Good Grips biscuit tin for my mum after finding out about it through Laura. It's really made a difference as she was struggling to open the one she's had for years. Now she can get at her custard creams with ease!"R, Kent
- “Like a Tupperware party, but more wine and less Tupperware!”H, London
What's been happening
The joys and pains of cooking. Talking pots and pans with lifelong saucepan users!
Read time: 10 minutes
High visibility goes highly desirable. If cyclists can make high-vis cool, then we can do a lot better with products as we get older.
Read time: 3 minutes
Our latest tweets
- @incommonlondon lovely to meet you today. Look forward to seeing more of what you do. It's really cool. Good luck!
- 93% of older people live in mainstream UK housing. Bet 100% of them would like to stay there too. Glad to see so ma… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/976530951911215104
- Learned a new term today @HousingExplore : Right-sizing. Like it. But easier said than done #laterlifehomes #ukhousing